Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm back.....been a while, but here I am.  Hoping to get back to posting more and crafting more. I have begun making cards for OWH (Operation Write Home). It is an organization that collects homemade cards and sends them to troops overseas, so they can keep in touch with their loved ones at home. It is a worthwhile organization and as the wife of a retired Marine, I think  that doing this is a morale booster to both the Service member and his or her family and friends back home.

 We lost our dog in April and my oldest brother in May so try as I might I am still having a hard time with both losses.

 So on with the crafting. I will start posting pictures tonight of what I have done so far. Mostly cards for now. I am in to making box cards and love doing so. I will post some later.

This is all for now. happy scrappin'

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are back Denise! My heart goes out to you as you deal with the pain of losing your dear brother and your beloved Rodney. Hopefully your hobby will give you a much needed distraction. Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete