Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hey there.....
  It is Wednesday afternoon and I am sitting at my Silhouette Cameo, sketching Ballet shoes I need for a swap.
  I am loving the 3 Girl Jam bow maker that my friend Donna turned me on to. You can see her creations at
http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/. I met Donna a long time ago when both our husband were in the Marine Corps and stationed in NC. We met through a mutual friend and have been friends ever since. She is one of my inspirations as I move through this crafty journey. My other inspiration is my sister Karen. She encourages me and urges me on and challenges me to try different things,
Now for some pictures, although this card is not done yet, I want to share it anyway.I still have some
decoupage elements to add to it.

  This is all for today....have a great night.




1 comment:

  1. You have surpassed all of my technical skills when it comes to card design, Dee! Love how creative you are with the shaped cards and styles. I love that we share this hobby as well as a friendship that has lasted years and so many miles between us. I look forward to the day when we can get together and get our craft on! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete