Sunday, May 5, 2013

Long time no see....sorry, the spirit is willing, but I am not.  Been spending time here in my craft room, but not crafting sadly.  Life has been rather overwhelming lately and I just have no energy.  Hoping to get back in the swing of things.
I have been participating in swaps on the Cricut Message Board, and have received many beautiful things in return.  I am in constant awe of the many crafty ladies on that board.
My latest things were an altered mouse trap and an altered paint brush.  2 things you would never think to alter, IMO.....will post pictures soon.  I am in the middle of several more swaps....toilet paper roll album, ATC challenge, altered switch plate cover and last but not least chunky charms representing your favorite movie.  I picked Elf...always brings a smile to my face.  On the individual Chunky Charm swap my partner requested Charms representative of the Graphic 45 paper stack French Country, I believe it is.  I am hooked on G45 paper and would own all the stacks if I could afford them.
Well gonna close this out for now.  Take care and Happy scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment