Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just completed another swap on the Cricut Message Board, and although they are fun, I tend to over think them. I will post pictures of what I made when I learn how to :-).
The dog is happily snoring and the husband just got up for work.  Ugh...it is 3:00 AM.  I just started using alcohol inks and am enjoying them, although they are messy and should not be used, by me anyway, without gloves.  One of the swaps I am doing, an altered spool swap has me a bit puzzled actually. I have searched Pinterest, You Tube and any other tutorials I can find. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Denise

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you in the blogging world, Dee. I've tried to blog and I enjoy browsing others, but I don't write very well at all. I am happy you've taken on this hobby and look forward to following you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete